Making a Makerspace in Edmonds, Washington
JUMPSTART MEMBERSHIPS - BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER!
-SPECIAL DEAL UNTIL WE HAVE OUR GRAND OPENING-
* Monthly $25
* Annual $360
Our Memberships and space rentals are what sustains us.
We are a non-profit so money we bring in goes right back into the Cogworks to keep us going and growing!
(10% off for Annual Membership.)
- Full Membership gives you access to the space and use of the tools and equipment at $40 a month
(All new member need to also pay a one-time $15 fee to cover a background check before gaining full access to the Makerspace.)
- Associate Membership is available for $15 a month, which requires a full member to 'host' you while you are there.
- MakerPass - an idea under discussion: add $15 to your full membership and get associate membership to participating Makerspaces.
STORAGE - Private locked space for your tools and materials
(costs for current members, do not include membership)
- Studio / Storage - Locking rooms with light, power and heat. $250/month roughly 10'x10' (100sq.ft)
- Storage Locker - Private onsite storage sized for shelving 38"x20"x90" $25/month
- Storage Bins - Built into tables, nooks and crannies: basically 24"x36"x24" $8/month
Costs to be determined yet, by-the-hour use priority to Members...
- Sponsored Classes - Classes managed by the Cogworks would be handled by the office.
- Member Use Classes - Members can use classroom facilities at a discount.
- Non-Member Classes - Classroom facilities will be available to other non-profits.
- Music/Performance Rehearsal Space Available in non-business hours for Members to reserve.